This position is responsible for developing copy for traditional, digital and social mediums to include brand positioning, e-blasts, print ads, TV & Video, POS & packaging. You will work both independently and with the creative and account teams to ensure the copy supports the strategic and creative concept.
Candidates should possess the following experience and skills:
- — 5+ years experience working in an advertising or design agency
- — Conceptual thinker
- — Excellent writing and verbal communication
- — Advanced in grammar and proofreading
- — Experience with and strong understanding of traditional, digital and social media communication channels
- — Strong time management skills – ability to work efficiently in a busy, fast-paced environment
- — Ability to self-manage to ensure on-time, on-brief delivery
This part time position requires 16 – 25 hours/week, potentially more during larger projects or pitches.
Requirements: College degree and 5 years minimum copywriting for an agency. Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter with writing portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.